Coronavirus and State Bank of Cherry
In the best interest of our employees, our customers, and our communities, the lobby is closed to walk-in traffic until further notice. Please use the the Drive-Up for standard banking transactions. Appointments may be made to meet with loan personnel or to access Safe Deposit boxes. The bank’s open hours have not changed. We appreciate your cooperation in the interest of public health and wellness.
As always, our Online and Mobile Banking services are available for your convenience:
- Mobile Banking – download the app from the App/Play store.
- Remote Deposit – available on the Mobile App only – deposit checks without having to come to the bank.
- Online Banking – accessed through our website – has the same functions as Mobile App
- Person to Person Payments (P2P) – accessed through Mobile/Online Banking
Additional ways to make banking more convenient:
- Use Direct Deposit and ACH for your paycheck or social security deposits.
- Use Debit Card to pay for transactions at retail stores.
- Use ATM to access cash.
- Night Depository.
Our staff is available by phone to answer any questions you may have. Please reach out to us at (815)-894-2345. We are here to serve you.
As with all unexpected events, please be cautious against scams. Scammers are extra active during confusing times and it is necessary to remain vigilant and protective of your personal information and online activities. The bank will never ask for personal information through an email. Don’t click on any links that you don’t recognize.
Our preparations and planning activities against the virus include:
- Increased cleaning of all areas, including (but not limited to) counter-tops, desks, pens, phones, keyboards, handles, light switches, restrooms, ATM, and Drive-Up drawer.
- Reinforcement of common cold and flu hygiene practices.
- Rotating staff schedules for the next few weeks.
- Plans for providing services should staffing be significantly impacted.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 closely. Please refer to the CDC website for ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for up-to-date and accurate information.